Tuesday 19 July 2011

These Boots are Made for Buyin'....!


Kate Bosworth in outfit #1 with her 'Dicker' suade boots. . .


Outfit #2. . .





Isabel Marant dicker suade boots. I am in lOvE! There is just one problem. 1) I cannot find them anywhere on the internet and 2) if I did they would be well over my price range. Well at least I can gaze at them wishfully as I see Kate Bosworth practically living in them~ and when I say living in them I really do mean it! She teams them with every outfit whether its shorts, skinnies, dresses what have you. It is great though to see a celebrity getting so much wear out of a single pair of boots when really, Miss Bosworth could afford a pair in every colour/size/shape! It is my duty now to bring a lookalike/ highstreet version into my life and I will not let any forces come against me on my mission! Watch this space. . .

Vanessa from The Man Repeller shows us the black version...oh want!


Images Via ~ The Man Repeller & Zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment