Friday 26 August 2011

Prabal Gurung. . .



Through my daily browsing on Vogue.com and a much anticipated weekly await for the Best Dressed feature, I discovered Zoe Saldana looking amazing in a designer I have never heard of. . . Prabal Gurung. Love it! Not just the name, but this statement top and silk skirt. Its so hard to put my finger on a term to describe the tee. It reminds me of the sporty look Alexander Wang sported a few years back with the oversized cocoon tops paired with slouchy pants and skirts. Anyway, the look is bang on trend with jewell toned skirt and the colours look great together. Its relaxed and casual yet chic and effortless! Zoe Saldana is definately one to watch in the style stakes. Props to new designer to me, PG. You really do learn something new everyday. . .


Image via ~ Style Bistro ~

No comments:

Post a Comment