Friday 17 June 2011

Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony. . .

My favourite look from the collection...leopard print and leather...oh so edgy...!
Loved Sevigny's high necked leather tunic, with shoulder cut~outs teamed with legging shorts...
Sevigny's take on androgynous safari...
My second fav look...denim and leather mixed with a pop of red...genius...!

I was exceptionally impressed with style icon Chloë Sevigny's Cruise Collection 2012 for American based clothing company Opening Ceremony. The show was bursting with Sevigny style, with buttoned~up collars and a series of contrasting textures including leather, leopard print and denim. Shoes ranged from black runners and (super high!) shoeboots to monochrome heels, loafers annnnd sandals~ my ideal choice of shoe...! The colour palette ranged significantly also from dark blacks and browns to pinks, reds, blues and whites. Overall the style was androgynous with a hint of a feminine touch. I would gladly wear any piece from this extensive collection...!


 Chloë in her own design, with those sky~scraper shoeboots...!


Images: Vogue.fr

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously wanting to invest in a few cut out tops, but I have no idea where to find them! All the tops I've seen as of late are completely whole! haha :) Any suggestions of where to buy some would be more than appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently trawling different shops online to find some Lil Miss!! I'd say try Topshop, they always have great cutouts and are bang~on~trend! I shall definately let you know when I find some!! :)

    ReplyDelete