Thursday 1 September 2011

A Stylist's Approval. . .






These are the boots I have been waiting for. Yes you can always rely on good aul reliable Dunnes to rake out these beauts which are currently being brought out by higher end shops such as Topshop and Zara. Not only did it absolutely make my day finding these darlings there Tuesday morning, but loah & behold who glided straight by me when trying these on but top Irish stylist Cathy O' Connor. Coincidence? I think not! She obviously noticed their amazingness too and declared to me 'great boots aren't they!?' I was well chuffed to say the least! And long story short I bought them at just €22! Turns out Cathy was shopping in Manor Mills (the shopping centre in Maynooth!) for her weekly slot on morning show Ireland AM. It really was a great day! To make this post even better it is my 50th one!! Style really does make you smile! The link is below for Cathy's fashion styling on Ireland AM...


http://www.tv3.ie/videos.php?video=39529&locID=1.65.74&page=2


No comments:

Post a Comment